Entry window October 1 - 31, 2022
You can enter as performer or as a composer
- Art Music by contemporary/modern composers (20th and 21st century compositions).
- Movie themes, arrangements of commercial music, pop music, etc.
- Published or newly composed pieces.
Solo, duos, small and large groups (any number of performers).
Your vocals may be on microphone and electronically or digitally enhanced.
Any production method accepted: live, solo with piano or guitar accompaniment, back track, electronic music, etc.
Your video may have editing.
One piece/composition per entry.
You will compete in age categories
Young Musicians: age 7 and younger
Junior 1: age 8 and 9
Junior 2: ages 10 to 13
Senior: ages 14 to 18
Collegiate: age 19 to 26
Mixed: mixed age groups
Your age is calculated as on October 1st.
- Updated starting October 2022: Competitors compete for Grand Prize 100%, First Prize with Honors, Second and Third prize, Honorable Mention or Merit per age category. All competitors get emailed pdf-certificates and a comment sheet report card with scores.
- Grand Prize (100%), 1st Prize with Honors (98% and 99%), First Prize (95-97%), Second Prize (90-94%), Third Prize (85-89%), Honorable Mention (80-84%), Merit (<80%).